Sunday, September 19, 2010

100

I still have Sharpie all over my body from last night. Part of me wishes it could stay there forever. I am happy with myself for last night. I may not be happy about certain other aspects of the night, but the only thing I can say is that I know. And that's really all I need. Thank you.

I was up for hours after saying goodnight. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do in the moment that it happened or for several hours afterward.

It's complicated. But the answer is yes.

None of us know what we are doing, and that is okay.

Although my life is going in a different direction than I thought it would, I am confident in my decision. I am proud of myself for even making that decision, which I will admit I had been thinking about for a long time prior to mentioning it at all. This is what I need to do right now. This is where I am supposed to be. This is what I feel. And that is all I need.

I missed you last night.
I'm glad you're okay.
I understand completely.
I love you.

And I love you.

I'm confused. It hurts sometimes. But we are where we are supposed to be.
It's alright, wherever you are right now.

I can feel myself growing up, this year more than ever.
This hurts too. Most things that are good for you do.

I know more than I think I do. I am capable of more than I think I am.

I can.
I will.

I am.

1 comment:

  1. Cryptic.
    (Just saying I'm still reading.)

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete