Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Keeper

He's going to hurt himself.
You can see it in his eyes the way he plans to take you by surprise, and I'm sorry.
This is how it dies.
Your glare isn't much of a disguise.
but Who needs lies when you've got those eyes?

I'm lying too and prying and trying and kicking and sticking to what I've been told I'm supposed to do and hoping you are too. Breaking through. And something new,

nice advice think twice lame ass excuse for unwarranted abuse
and we're both engaged
to this pain

brain stuck no luck moving past dead last dead beat that's me
me one me two me three
three times over three times three the math has gotten the better of me
and so have you

superficial pausing causing you to misread mislead misneed
me
me
me
and who's this really about shout it to
me

keep shouting keep kicking and biting and inviting
me
keep looking and taking and making
me
keep me
me
me
keep
me

No comments:

Post a Comment