Saturday, May 21, 2011

Today

I need to make a list of things to do today in order to get it all done without wanting to punch walls. I mean, that was yesterday.

I need to shower and shave, more than just my face.
I need to remove extraneous glue from clothing and seal some beads.
I need to find my green tie.
I need to work out a little.
I need to make yet another set of lists of all the items I need for tonight.
I need to pack my drag suitcase.
I need to try to get this song on my iPod.
I need to go tanning and get a haircut.
I need to eat one last time before the pretty pretty princess diet begins (P3, for short).
I need to find a quiet place and write something out.
I need to mail these two fucking letters that I've been trying to get rid of for two weeks now.
I need to meet JJ at Cattivo.

"It's just drag. Life goes on."

No comments:

Post a Comment