Saturday, January 21, 2012

Have-Done, Not To-Do

Before sitting down to make a list of things I have to do, which seems interminable every time, I decided to use an old trick that I learned somewhere along the way, and you know, it really works. I decided to make the following list first, a list of things that I've already accomplished today:

woke up (the hardest part)
wrote a Neuroscience article
took a longer shower than usual
chose two drag numbers
opened my mail
didn't set spaghetti on fire
talked to my parents on the phone
took out some garbage
rinsed out my garbage can and scrubbed it with bleach
separated ALL of my dirty clothes by function
did 2 loads of laundry (so far)
cleaned the stove and degreased all the top parts
cleaned the kitchen floor
did some dishes
made this list

And then I was like...HELL YEAH.
Go Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment