Monday, July 16, 2012

First Draft of Playlist

It felt really good to start working on this. I'm surprised by some of the songs that I chose, and I'm even more surprised by the ones that I didn't choose. Let me know if I've missed anything important. I think I'd like to get it to exactly fifty, but that's not set in stone. The order was also an interesting exercise.

1. Stay (New Found Glory)
2. The Kids Aren't Alright (The Offspring)
3. Fuck You (Cee-lo Green)
4. You Can't Always Get What You Want (The Rolling Stones)
5. Applied Science (311)
6. Through the Fire and the Flames (Dragonforce)
7. Sweet Caroline (Neil Diamond)
8. The Little Things (Good Charlotte)
9. Bad Boy Boogie (AC/DC)
10. Everlong (Foo Fighters)
11. Never Ending Summer (311)
12. Aeroplane (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
13. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (The Beatles)
14. Baba O'Reilly (The Who)
15. Quit Your Life (MxPx)
16. King of Wishful Thinking (New Found Glory)
17. Devil in Jersey City (Coheed and Cambria)
18. Perfect (Simple Plan)
19. Bad Romance (Lady Gaga)
20. Hey Jude (The Beatles)
21. The Origin of Love (from Hedwig and the Angry Inch)
22. King for a Day (Green Day)
23. Smile Like You Mean It (The Killers)
24. Love and Pain (New Found Glory)
25. Weightless (All Time Low)
26. Black and Yellow (Wiz Khalifa)
27. Dirty Pop (NSYNC)
28. Magic (B.O.B.)
29. Edge of Glory (Lady Gaga)
30. Fool in the Rain (Led Zeppelin)
31. The Spirit of Radio (Rush)
32. Let Me Go (3 Doors Down)
33. It's Alright (311)
34. Jesus of Suburbia (Green Day)
35. You Get What You Give (New Radicals)
36. Listen to Your Friends (New Found Glory)
37. Set You Free (3OH!3)
38. Ride On (AC/DC)
39. The Taste of Ink (The Used)
40. Golden Girls Theme
41. Honestly (Cartel)
42. I Like How It Feels (Enrique Iglesias)
43. Today My Life Begins (Bruno Mars)

(already have the first changes. will be adding Defying Gravity and Hi Hater to this mix somehow)

No comments:

Post a Comment