Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SleepyDrugs

I'm on my way to being pretty fucked up, so I wonder if this will be coherent. After reading a comment on my last post, which was the extra credit assignment I pulled out of my ass at the last minute but ended up really liking when it was done, I started thinking again about where my life is going and how I need to figure that out soon.

There are so many things that I can do with my future, and I'm scared to choose. I wish I didn't have to.

I love cognitive semantics. If I were to pursue an academic career, I would most likely choose that.
I love performing. I could try to get into acting.
I love creating and designing things, so I could go to art school.
I love being physical. I love using my body in so many ways. I could become a personal trainer or an exercise physiologist.
I love making people understand things and allowing them to do things they never thought they could. I could be a teacher.
I could still be a doctor.
I could own my own club.

I've also toyed around with a few other ideas, but those have been the most stable.
Social work?
Public Health?
Police Officer?
Lawyer?

I need to choose soon. And that sucks. The longer I stay away from school, the less likely it is that I will ever return. I wonder if I should apply for next year or wait the full two years like I had planned. Maybe I could take a class or two in the meantime.

Wow, I'm really starting to feel fucked up now. Need to get more of this stuff soon.

Other news? I have the first legitimate crush I've had since Kelly. I am insanely happy that I am regaining the ability to feel those things. But it's an awkward crush that really can't play out. I mean, I'd love to be able to explore it, but I don't think that's possible. And it's a baaaad crush. I wrote about it yesterday, and I felt like a fifteen-year-old girl for a little bit lol.

I have a lot more that I wanted to say, but I am losing the ability to keep my eyes open. All according to plan hehe. Will finish when coherent again.

No comments:

Post a Comment